Academic Life Coaching is a comprehensive program that consists of:
– 12 one-to-one sessions meeting approximately every 2 weeks. The program will last about 6 months. Each session lasts 60-70 minutes.
– 1 Academic Life Coaching workbook
– Parent summary emails after each session
– Up to 3 optional parent phone sessions (each lasting approximately 30 minutes)
– Unlimited text/phone/email correspondence with your student for accountability and support in between sessions
This program is not “per session.” It is an ongoing relationship during the course of the entire program built on trust, accountability, and your student’s growing interest in personal growth and finding out what they’re truly capable of. Coaching is a process that will help your student form useful habits that will help them be more successful in their academic, personal, and future professional lives.
Contact me directly to find out about pricing.
“Worth every penny. My son is learning skills that have not only helped him raise all of his grades, but Hayden is helping him identify values that will be helpful for his entire life!”
-Carol, Parent of a 10th Grader
The next step would be to set up an Initial Interview for you and your student to meet with me and learn more about the Academic Life Coaching program. The first 15 minutes of the Initial Interview consists of both the parent and student meeting with me to discuss what your family wants out of the program and to learn exactly what coaching is and what it isn’t. The remaining 45 minutes of the Initial Interview is just me and the teen. Your teen will gain value and have an opportunity to experience two or three of the concepts from the program. It’s a great way for students to learn more about the program and gain first- hand knowledge of what Academic Life Coaching is about.
For more information or to set up the Initial Interview , please click on “contact me” now.