- 10 sessions covering 32 concepts meeting every 1-2 weeks (shorter time frame for Seniors engaged in college applications)
- Sessions can be either in-person, over the phone, or video conference (i.e. Skype) If in-person, we’ll meet at a coffee shop or library. I’m in a different place around the city each day of the week to make it easy to meet with clients.
- Each session lasts 60 to 90 minutes
- We’ll cover the ALC program curriculum in the ALC Workbook
- I’ll follow up with a detailed email to the parent describing our sessions, what we covered, and links to the ALC Parent Guide
The next step would be to set up a free Initial Session for your student to meet with Hayden and learn more about the Academic Life Coaching program. They’ll gain value and have an opportunity to experience two or three of the concepts from the program. It’s a great way for students to learn more about the program and gain first- hand knowledge of what Academic Life Coaching is about.
To set up the free Initial Session with Hayden and your teenager, please contact us now.